suicidal

good day dr, i sincereley hope u can help me, am going out of my mind. i have been with the father of my child for 6 years, last month he accused me of infecting him, i went for a test on the 19 Dec 2008 and result negative am due to take another test in 3 months. he has just faxed me his results and he tested on the 17 Dec 2008. he claims to have last tested in Jan 2006, our child born Feb 2006, says his dr says the virus might have been dormant hence his negative test. prior to my last test i have had numerous test all negative, even during my pregnanny i tested negative.he now wants me to test the baby too, please help me as i am scared to death that he was positive all along and virus dormant, what if mine is also dormant? please help i nearly killed myself on the 17 dec 2008!

HIV is never really dormant. There is, however, a window period, defined as the first three months after primary HIV infection. During this period of time a person is HIV infected but has not yet produced detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in the blood. Consequently an HIV-infected person could test HIV negative during this time. My advice is that if your husband is HIV positive (he should have a repeat test to rule out false positives, laboratory error, etc.), he should schedule a visit with an HIV specialist. You should go with him to that appointment to discuss your and his concerns. The HIV specialist will advise you regarding the type and frequency of follow-up testing for you and, if necessary, for your child. If the thoughts of suicide return, please seek the evaluation of a psychiatrist without delay.

Bent in Penis after long tome masturbation
Does the blood have to be noticable?