Back to revise my question a bit

Dr.Bob, I am the mom that my daughter had open heart surgery in 2007. I forget to mention that she had one in 1995 and 2000, too. My worry, if you remember, was that I have come into contact with her blood via changing her menstrual pads or if she gets cut.Does this change anythig by telling you about the other transfusions, were they still done in a time of safe transfusions. She also has Down Syndrome, so is it safe to assume that had she aquired something in 1995 we would probably know by now? Is the maxi pad thing even a real risk?I have sent your check and appreciate your time.

The additional information does not change my assessment of your risk (nonexistent) or your fears (unwarranted).

k WOHOO please? Ease my troubled existence.
Worried and Wondering