Thank you Dr Bob

Dear Dr Bob,

I am in the midst of a significant scare (which I will not describe- all my questions have already been answered elsewhere on the forum!) and waiting for results in 2 days.

I just wanted to let you know how incredibly helpful this forum has been to me during this time. It's so difficult to find reliable information on the internet. You're doing an incredible thing and you are an amazing person.

Thank you and Be Well!!

a medical student

Hi Medical Student,

Thanks for your thanks. Hopefully once you get your medical degree and enter into practice, you'll remember this experience of how, as a medical expert, you can provide worried individuals with sound nonjudgmental information which can allay fears.

Be well. Study hard and graduate soon. We need more doctors!

Could I be infected
HIV counselor