|Oral sex cum in mouth
Jan 19, 2009
I am HIV positive and I recently received oral sex from a guy and came in his mouth. Can you tell me as unambiguously as possible how much risk there is for him in this? He swallowed afterwards.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, but I should also mention this information is already in the archives. In fact we have an entire chapter devoted to oral sex. Have a look! Briefly, the estimated per-act risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 per 10,000 exposures.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Swallowing Cum?
- Purple Spots After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.