Oral sex cum in mouth
Jan 19, 2009
I am HIV positive and I recently received oral sex from a guy and came in his mouth. Can you tell me as unambiguously as possible how much risk there is for him in this? He swallowed afterwards.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, but I should also mention this information is already in the archives. In fact we have an entire chapter devoted to oral sex. Have a look! Briefly, the estimated per-act risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 per 10,000 exposures.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.