indian guy

sir , i got my test results after 3 months and all are negetive ,a big woohoooooo, as per my pledge i tried sending you my donation but there is an error message saying problem with websites security , any way i ll be sending it by pay pal soon hope it works out . sir one of my friend took a csw in canada and he just rubbed her boobs , he saw some pimple round her nipples no milk or blood but he had a tiny pingure cut which had not yet healed , so has he got any risk of any std ,,,,,,,,,once again thankyou for all the support and answers that you have given me through net ,,,,,,i shall be doing my part in contributing to the concern is by spreading the information to my friends and colleagues and recomending them to ur site , thankyou so much

Hello Indian Guy,

I just checked with the folks who host and maintain the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation's Web site. They report the site, including the donation function, continues to function properly. Perhaps you entered your information incorrectly.

As for your "friend", I'd suggest you have him write in if he has a question. (His STD/HIV risk from the information you provided appears to be nonexistent.)

HIV+ Gay Partner Follow up
Oral sex cum in mouth