How do I donate anonymously?

Dear Dr Bob, First and foremost I want to thank you for answering my questions, because this has really been my peace of mind for the last 4 months. I have a couple more quesions for you though...sorry!

First, I explained a one night experience a while back with a co-worker in which both of us teted neg at 4 months...you said definative... I just wanted to know...I had suffered from an undiagnosed bacterial infection for months prior (female) and was on medication at the time....also I have hsv2 (recently found out) from my verginity in 1985..although the one night stand (back in July) tested neg also at 4 months....he was in the navy..so that makes me wonder about his exposers HSV1 vs HSV2 and it is bothersome that he is a 40 somthing single guy...(I was really drunk)So since I am having symptoms, hsv2 chronic (which has never been a problem) to include what I think is OHL...currently I am taking anti-virals for hsv2 which I have never had to do...other than that I have had all the other classic symptoms of hiv...what do you think I should do in this matter? Continue testing?

Here is the other note... I am dying to contribute, but I am scared that by doing so the website will send something in the mail....can you tell me if and how I can safely contribute??

Thank you sooooo much Dr Bob.....you are amazing!!!!

Help Me!!!

My assessment has not changed, despite the additional information. Your negative HIV test at four months is definitive and conclusive. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

HSV-2 is a completely different viral illness. Your general medical doctor can advise you regarding chronic suppressive medication or periodic treatment of outbreaks, depending on the severity and frequency of your symptoms. As for OHL, I strongly doubt you have it! Even if you did, it wouldn't be related to HIV, because you don't have HIV! Remember?

Regarding anonymous donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, there are several options. If you donate via PayPal, credit card or check and want your gift to be anonymous, just advise the foundation of your wishes when you make your gift. You can include a note with any gift that is mailed. If you donate online, you can advise the foundation via e-mail (frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net). Alternatively you can send cash anonymously. The foundation will certainly abide by your wishes.

Be well. Stay well. Stop worrying about HIV.

Is a club really just a club?! Super donation to super questions!!
HIV+ Gay Partner Follow up