JUST HOPING YOU SEND ME SOME OF YOUR GOOD KARMA...

Dr. Bob,

I cannot say how much I admire and respect the amount of time and energy you spend on these forums helping people, and of course for your charitable organization which changes lives.

I don't know if I will get a reply, but I really am just hoping for some good karma and well wishes.

Basically, my situation is that for some spur of the moment reason, I decided to go see a shemale prostitute several days ago. We had protected oral sex (insertive and receptive) and I performed insertive anal. The condom never same off, but since I was drunk, I had to readjust it a few times (pull it all the way back down) due to my varying "level" of interest.

I guess I know that the oral is low risk (no ejaculation, very brief in duration), and the anal was protected. But, I had "winter hands" - some dryness and cracking. How worried should I be that I was touching the outside of the condom, several times, and potential exposure to anal secretions?

Hope - I hope you write me back, I hope you send me your good karma, I hope you continue to perform your incredible good deeds.

YIKES! Your "spur of the moment" was oral and anal sex with a shemale??? Gosh, one can only wonder what happens when you really plan a wild night out on the town!

Your HIV-acquisition risk due to "winter hands" touching the outside of the condom is essentially nonexistent. But I've sent my good-luck karma nonetheless.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Be well. Stay well.

Ready to Donate and Worried...
Is a club really just a club?! Super donation to super questions!!