Confirmation on test

Dear Doctor, how are you? hope you are doing well.. once again thanks for the wonderful job you are doing here. i have sent you many questions earlier but none of them were answered ( i can understand u are piled up with questions and busy) i have one question on testing .. i had one small risk exposure around 5 and half months back .. i got tested day before yesterday ...and the result was negative as below 0.09 and the cut off ratio was <0.20 negative and >0.20 is positive. just to confirm the result i have done more test in another lab by using Roche Elisa and that was also negative as follows 0.032. and the cut off ratio was negative <1> positive .. my questions are 1)is my results are conclusive since its 5.20 month mark? 2)do i need to wait for 2 more week and get tested again ? 3) someone told me that i should do a western bolt also to confirm the negative result ..is that true? 4) i searched and found out that roche elisa is one of the best testing method available ..is that true???

thank you soo soo much in advance .. wishing you all the best to you and to your partner ...

promise that donation is on the way ( i am out of the country ..came here for testing..will donate as soon as i reach back to my place ) ...

once again ,,, please answer my question to ease my mind ....

1. Yes.

2. Nope.

3. No, absolutely not. Western Blot tests should only be run to confirm a positive ELISA or rapid test.

4. Yes, it, like many other HIV-antibody tests, is very accurate.

Thanks for your interest in making a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Sex in San Francisco (Help me please, I beg you)
testing today