hiv positive dentist
Jan 16, 2009
can hiv positive dentist allow to practice?in that case what is the career option ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
There are no restrictions for practicing dentistry or medicine due to HIV or other bloodborne diseases, such as hepatitis B or C. Universal precautions protect patients from infected health care providers and vice versa.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- 24 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can I Get Hiv From Getting Rimmed?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.