Scared to death about an encounter!!!

On August 23, 2008, I was taken advantage of by a 110lb female and it involved alcohol. What happened to me was the female followed me into the porta jon and I was very intoixcated at this point and the force that keep me there was like a barrier to the exit. She pulled down my head and kissed me and I spit most of the salava out and at that point I was going to use the bathroom and she gave me oral sex( two seconds worth) and then I was in shock at this point, and then she tried to put my penis inside her. I remember that I didn't make penatration, only on the outside of the vaginia and lips. Then I enpelled myself on her and under her bottom. By this time, I was sober as hell and she tried to hold my hand and I walked straight as an arrow back to my group and washed my hands in there alcohol. I sat there on the cooler and collected my thoughts for about ten minutes and was freeking out!!!!!!!!!! Since, Auguest 23 to December 31 of 2008, I have been tested for every STD, including HIV! All test have come up negative!! I have been to tested 5 times and I'm still worring like a worry wort!!! I have been going to phycotherphy and giving my heart and soul to the lord!! I have always been religious, but now more than ever!! It has been 4 and half months and been killing myself because I have a 18 month old baby boy and I wouldn't dare of giving anything to my wife!!! My wife has forgave me and I haven't drank since the incident!!! I'm going to an hypnotherapist next week to try and relieve my IBS systems from all this!! I notice that when I worry or think about HIV, I get so flushed and all the worries come back full force. It fells like a lot of butterflies in my stomach!! Do I still have to worry about HIV infection?

You were taken advantage of by a 110-pound female in a porta-potty while "intoixcated"??? YIKES! Hey, how do you know your Porta-Potty-Patty weighed 110 pounds? I didn't think those fragrant boxes came equipped with scales!

I'm not quite sure what the following sentence means: "Then I enpelled myself on her and under her bottom." It sounds a bit "cirque du soleil, " but it really doesn't matter much, because you've been tested for "every STD including HIV" four months after your porta-potty-party with Patty and the results were all negative. In fact you've been tested five times, all negative! Plus, are going to "phycotherphy," whatever the hell that is. In addition, you've given your heart and soul to the lord. OK, if you say so.

So your plan is to go to a hypnotherapist to relieve your "IBS systems"??? Hmm . . . that's a bit of a non sequitur, isn't it? Well, whatever.

The bottom line as far as HIV is concerned is that your negative HIV test on December 31 was definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. However, you do have some problems: anxiety, irrational fears of HIV and spelling, just to name a few. But not HIV! OK?

Does masturbation makes ur skin dry?
hiv positive dentist