BRIAN, BRIAN, BRIAN,BRIAN, BRIAN, BRIAN
Jan 16, 2009
Dr. Bob, you know my story well from my discussions with your office. Am I really OK or what???
Response from Dr. Frascino
I have one word for you: WOO-HOO! If you need a more detailed extended response, it would be: WOO-de-frickin'-HOO!
And if you happen to be a world traveler, here are some international translations of WOO-HOO:
Beatles-speak: koo koo ka choo (or goo goo gajoob?)
Be well Brian. (Yes, you are indeed well!) Thanks for your donation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- 180 Day Negative Hiv Test After Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.