Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RE: hairdresser do I need pep
Jan 15, 2009

Thank you for your annswer on jan.7th. I don't think I asked my question correctly my concern was if the guy had some precum on his hand from having his hand down his pants playing with himself then took his hand out and touched my finger with the cut on it. What I should have asked if the guy had precum on his hand from playing with himself because most men have precum when erect. Then when he took his hand out of his pants and then touched my finger with the cut on it then his precum could have come incontact with the cut. Does your answer remand the same or am I now at risk for hiv infection and do you warrent testing for this exposure? Thanks again sending you another donation.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Let me try to be completely unambiguous. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. HIV testing is not warranted. PEP is not warranted. Your risk is nonexistent, zero, zip, zilch, nada, bupkis! OK?

Thanks again for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are appreciated.

Stop worrying!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Please put my mind to rest
Next
Where to get Off Label Gardasil Vaccine in NYC

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.