Pleae tell me I am crazy!!!

Dr.Bob, Ok.I need you to tell me to get over this. Back in September I had sinus congestion and vertigo caused from the congestion.Sore throat for one dau tops. Exactly one week later I had hives, my neck was a bit sore, and I thought my glands seemed a little swollen.No fever, stomach issues.Of course I looked up stuff online and saw that hives could be indicative of ARS along with all of my other symptoms. So here is where the crazy part comes into play. I am in a monogamous relationship with 5 children, the oldest being special needs. She had a blood transfusion in 2007 due to open heart surgery. So my wonderful worrisome mind goes right to that, what if she contracted hic in 2007 and I exposed myself to hit from changing her menstrual pads. I have to do this for her since she is handicapped. While I type this I realize how moronic it sounds.I had a specialist on another site tell me no need to worry about the blood transfusion and that dealing with menstrula pads would just not be an issue. I have no clue howe I came to the conclusion to tie the hives and illness issues with ars. I just need you to help me with this and I am thinking about talking to somebody about my anxiety issues. I would love to send a check into your foundation, is your address listed on the site. Again, thank you for every thing you do. This is a fantastic resource !!!

"Please tell me I am crazy!!!" OK, you are crazy! There; feel better??? I don't feel you are totally whacked like many of the folks who write in, but your HIV worries are indeed completely irrational and totally unwarranted.

". . . I'm thinking about talking to somebody about my anxiety issues." Excellent idea! And make sure that somebody is a psychologist!

The address for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stop worrying! Be well. Stay well. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

international ONG's
Hope Nobel Peace Prize Nominated to you