Med doctor to help out my gay forum?

I run a gay discussion forum on sex, love and attraction at http://www.xxxxxxxxx

We have a section called "Health" that a lot of guys are posting HIV and STD questions to, but I don't feel like anyone on the forum is giving competent medical advice.

Is there any med doctor on your staff that might want to become a member of our forum and post some authoritative anssters from time to time? That would be a big service but pretty easy for the right person.

Sorry, I don't know of any qualified experts looking for that kind of opportunity. Why not just redirect the questions (and questioners) to this forum? Why re-invent the wheel? Chances are the medical information or reassurance needed is readily available in the extensive archives. Check it out! If not, your guys can post a question here. Hope that helps.

$100 donation condom use
Extremely worried, strong promise for donation