$100 donation condom use

hello doc last night i went out and partied like a rockstar got drunk met a girl took her home i preformed oral on her and we had sex i wore a condom however halfway through the intercourse i took it off so she can give me oral i then put the condom i used earlier back on and stupidly put it on the wrong way (the side that had her vaginal fluids on it) we coninued sex for about 15-20 minutes there was no breakage and condom was intact am i at risk for hiv or stds from this?

Hello Partying Rock Star,

Your HIV-acquisition risk remains extremely low to negligible. An HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark will give you a definitive result. The odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this inside-out condom sexperience.

Thank you for your generous tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month test is negative. I very strongly suspect it will indeed be negative!

Hep C and Ozone Treatment
Med doctor to help out my gay forum?