Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

"Dubai Dumbo" aka "Dubai Distressed Dude"
Jan 14, 2009

Hey Dr.Bob!

I wrote to you some days ago, regarding my experience at the massage parlour in Dubai ( Massage Parlour Manipulations)

Thanks for the re-assurance that I have nothing to worry about - it really helped.

I however have a sneaking suspicion that I may be borderline OCD on the topic of getting infected ( and from what I read, I am definitely not alone...)Could it be the tons of sometimes scary "information" available via the Net ? Hmm....

A big "Thank You", for your time - as I read your answer, three words went through my head " I love You"..and mind you, I am straight!! But the feeling of love that I felt for you, for taking the time to reply to my query, and to put my anxiety to bed was genuine, and straight from the heart.

You really are God's Gift in these miserable, cynical times.

Btw, I have donated, and will do so in the future ( without any questions attached, hopefully!)

Thanks also for enlightening me to the fact that a prostrate massage is possible only by actual digital insertion - I mean to read up on it, and try and convince the wife!!!)

Forgot to add that the Chinese masseuse who coaxed me into letting her handle Mr.Mushroom, commented I was "Big"...trust me - hearing that from a woman swells the male ego ( apart from a few things...)

Ciao, and keep up your amazing gift to humanity!!

DDD

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi DDD,

Welcome back to the forum. Thanks for your thanks, your kind comments and the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are warmly appreciated.

You're correct: There certainly is no shortage of OCDers in this forum! However, I think you were more just scared and feeling a bit guilty. The real OCDers are much more whacky than you!

As for your falling in love with me, well, you're like the third straight guy this week! I've really got to think about changing my cologne or something.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
How do you define an open wound?
Next
Hep C and Ozone Treatment

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.