"Dubai Dumbo" aka "Dubai Distressed Dude"

Hey Dr.Bob!

I wrote to you some days ago, regarding my experience at the massage parlour in Dubai ( Massage Parlour Manipulations)

Thanks for the re-assurance that I have nothing to worry about - it really helped.

I however have a sneaking suspicion that I may be borderline OCD on the topic of getting infected ( and from what I read, I am definitely not alone...)Could it be the tons of sometimes scary "information" available via the Net ? Hmm....

A big "Thank You", for your time - as I read your answer, three words went through my head " I love You"..and mind you, I am straight!! But the feeling of love that I felt for you, for taking the time to reply to my query, and to put my anxiety to bed was genuine, and straight from the heart.

You really are God's Gift in these miserable, cynical times.

Btw, I have donated, and will do so in the future ( without any questions attached, hopefully!)

Thanks also for enlightening me to the fact that a prostrate massage is possible only by actual digital insertion - I mean to read up on it, and try and convince the wife!!!)

Forgot to add that the Chinese masseuse who coaxed me into letting her handle Mr.Mushroom, commented I was "Big"...trust me - hearing that from a woman swells the male ego ( apart from a few things...)

Ciao, and keep up your amazing gift to humanity!!

DDD

Hi DDD,

Welcome back to the forum. Thanks for your thanks, your kind comments and the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are warmly appreciated.

You're correct: There certainly is no shortage of OCDers in this forum! However, I think you were more just scared and feeling a bit guilty. The real OCDers are much more whacky than you!

As for your falling in love with me, well, you're like the third straight guy this week! I've really got to think about changing my cologne or something.

Be well. Stay well.

How do you define an open wound?
Hep C and Ozone Treatment