Oral whilst blood

My question is pretty difficult. I have practiced safe sex all my life always thought oral sex was little to know risk.. I had oral sex with a partner i was the insertive partner. about three minutes into the act i noticed blood on my penis. He said he was negative but i do have my doubts cause he seemed unconcered. Well the very next day i had flu like symptoms threw up once,fatigue,body ache,nasuea, lose of appeitite that lasted for about 2weeks. after that my appeitite started to return another week of diahree though but had a soar throat that lasted another 2weeks now im compelty back to normal. My question is i know oral sex is little to no risk but does that all change if blood is present im nervous? could all these symptoms be the anxiety, depression and extreme amount of stress im under Please Help. I will defenitely donate when my tax return comes in thanks in advance.

HIV-infected blood that comes into contact with the urethra (pee-hole) would pose a theoretical risk for HIV transmission.

Symptoms that start "the very next day" are not related to HIV. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome take two to three weeks to manifest themselves, not one day. If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

Worried!
dont wait!!!