Unprotected Sex for Magnetic Couple

I am a hetrosexual male. Two part question.

As a male, is it correct that I can transmit HIV only through blood and semen?

If that' the case, then it seems to me that unprotected sex should not pose a risk provided that there is no ejaculate (including pre cum) and no open sores or broken blood vessels. Is this correct?

I know the moral issues, etc. I'm simply trying to understand the true risk involved with unprotected sex? I need to know if I'm putting my partner at risk as long as I don't emit ejaculate and don't have any exposed blood.

I suppose I should also ask if I'm misguided in thinking that I know the point at which I'm at risk of pre cum. I'm in my late 40's and believe I know myself well sexually. I believe that I know that as long as I don't continue sex until I start to feel the very beginnings of that tingling sensation (which in my experience precedes pre cum by a considerable period of time) I should not be putting my informed partner at risk.

Are you putting your partner at risk by having unprotected sex, even if you pull out before you think you are going to pre-cum or ejaculate? Yes, you are.

Are you misguided thinking you know the point at which you will pre-cum? Yep! No matter how well you "know yourself sexually," unprotected sex is risky business. I strongly urge you to cover your stump before you hump!

I need a WOO-HOO... please :/
Worried!