|I need a WOO-HOO... please :/
Jan 14, 2009
After months of reading on the Internet about testing times and methods and all that jazz, I am about 95% sure that I am clear.
I had unprotected sex with more than one person, the last being the second week of June. I tested negative at my doctor's office 6 weeks later and negative with Home Access 24 weeks later.
Can I get a WOO-HOO? Even though there's all kinds of speculation about 3 vs. 6 month, test reliability, chances of exposure... I do think that I am in the clear.
Doctor, do you concur?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I have only one word for you: WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.