Scab on Penis
Jan 14, 2009
My husband has had a scab on his penis for quite some time now. it will heal up and then randomly appear again. im starting to worry becuase it seems to be getting larger and in more areas on his shaft. he said its probably from him scratching through his pants or whatever the case may be. should i be worried about at STD or is this something common that happens without the risk of an STD?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, this could be a sexually related disease. Whether it is or not, since it is a recurrent problem, he needs to have it evaluated without delay. Have him see his primary care doctor or a dermatologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.