Donation to the hot doc ;)

I had a super quick question. How long does hiv infected semen stay active outside the body? Minutes, Seconds, Hours?

My roomie that is HIV+ used our restroom to wash his hands. I know he was masturbating before that because I heard his porn on and I KNOW what he's up to when that sound comes on ;)

So IF he had semen on his hand and then turned the faucet on and wiped on our hand towel, how long will it take to be inactive?

I have to pee so bad, but am holding it in until I know it's safe to wash and dry my hands.

Donation greatly donated! You're too too cute for your own good ;)

Your gay friend with the heart of gold..and a full bladder :/

It may be a super quick question, but it doesn't exactly have a super quick answer, such as 2.7 nanoseconds for instance! What I can tell you is that HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body. Exactly how long a gooey glob of HIV-positive baby batter remains infectious outside the body depends on many factors, including ambient atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.), viral strain and viral load, quantity of the glob (a small amount may dry up quicker than a full load), etc. So the best we can say is that HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body. But I can't give you an exact number of minutes.

Responding to your specific question about your virally enhanced roomy burping the nephew and then using your hand towels is much easier and there is indeed a "super quick answer". The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. HIV is not transmitted by such casual contact. So go and pee frevinsakes!

hiv anxiey,phobia,hypocondria etc.
Is this crazy? Or am I?