UNSURE

I've been having unprotected sex since I was 16. I've had sex with both men and women.I've had sex with over 50 people, and only about 20%of it was protected sex.I've always tested regularly for HIV and have always been negative. It is now 11 years later and I've finally gotten smart about this whole HIV thing and I've been in a monogamous relationship for 3 years now. My last HIV test was one year ago, which was negative. What are the odds that I could be infected with HIV and still produce negative results??

Nonexistent. I'm delighted you finally wised up! Congratulations on dodging the HIV bullet.

Stay safe. Stay well.

re: kid testing
do i really need to be on all these meds?