Jan 13, 2009
I've been having unprotected sex since I was 16. I've had sex with both men and women.I've had sex with over 50 people, and only about 20%of it was protected sex.I've always tested regularly for HIV and have always been negative. It is now 11 years later and I've finally gotten smart about this whole HIV thing and I've been in a monogamous relationship for 3 years now. My last HIV test was one year ago, which was negative. What are the odds that I could be infected with HIV and still produce negative results??
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nonexistent. I'm delighted you finally wised up! Congratulations on dodging the HIV bullet.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Will Cephalexin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.