I am being a man, I am sorry for my past posts!! - Please answer me, i am on my knees!!

Hi dr.bob,

You know whati am talking about, i have been guilty of posting the same question under different alias!

But i am being a man, and saying sorry, i promise i wont do it again and go away quitely if you answer my question. I know its in the archives, but yeah, hearing from you, would help me calm my fears.

I am trying to find various possible answers for my lapse in judgement. Unfortunately, i am yet to find an answer for what i did.

Anyway, i enagaged in protected vaginal sex, and protected oral sex with an escort. Initially, she gave me protected blow job, and the condom was intact. Later, i engaged, in protected vaginal sex, however i did not ejaculate, upon finishing, when i removed my penis, i saw the condom intact and covering my pee-hole. Now, Inspiteo f this iam worried, i am not feeling well, and perhaps trying to connect a simple cold to ARS.

Moreover, i asked the escort about testing and she advised they usually test at 3 months and have to submit the certificate at the place where they carry their business, ensuring they are fit.

Please i am going nuts, should i test?

Any help is much appreciated.

ta cheers

As you found out, being devious is not an effective way to get a personalized response from me. I accept your apology. However, since you "know (your answer) is in the archives," I suggest you revisit those responses. I can assure you I have not changed my assessment, opinion or advice.

WOOHOO certification needed!!!
Testing during ARS "2"