|WOOHOO certification needed!!!
Jan 13, 2009
Hi Dr Bob,
86 days ago I had sex with an escort, condom broke. Had a rapid test today..result was negative!
I just need you to answer these questions and rubber stamp my woohoo so i can move on.
1) I licked my finger 5 or so minutes before my finger prick....saliva inactivates HIV...my finger was dry though, what are your views???
2) Would the 3 month test be appropriate if the girl was a prostitute...or is a 6 month test needed because it was a more significant risk?
Thanks Dr Bob, hopefully you give me the go ahead and I can WOOHOO and educate everybody else about HIV/AIDS due to what I've learned from you and this website.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. No problem. Finger licking before finger pricking will not affect your test results.
2. Three months would be conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- What Happens If Herpes Is Not Treated?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.