Precum slingshot???

Hi Dr Bob

Good to see after all these years your still well.It's been three years since my last crazy question so here goes.I recently went to a public toiltet (yes another toilet question)and after flopping out mini me i noticed my pre cum (due to chatting to a hot girl moments earlier)had stretched from the tip of my penis to the egdge of the toilet bowl.It then sling shot back to the tip of my penis.Funny stuff yeh? could hiv have stuck on the end before it slung shot back into me?

Stay well :)

After three whole years, the best you could come up with is a public toilet question involving a pre-cum slingshot??? I was at least expecting something involving a dominatrix named Helga or cross-dressing closeted gay Mormon Republican midget. If a public toilet had to be involved, I expected at least Larry Craig might be part of the story. Oh well, your current question is as crazy as your previous post. The HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. Now stop worrying and go back and get that hot chick's phone number.

initial symptoms
WOOHOO certification needed!!!