I cant shake this feelin Dr. Bob

I wanna say that even though i tested negative i still read ur post every day and think u r amazing! Im really sorry to say that im still covinced that i have been infected. I had a home access test that was negative dec 5, 2008. My oral exposure was in march of 08'. I still have swollen lymph nodes in neck, armpitt and groin. Tired alll the time and have an overall fellin of being not well! My question is : Can there be any way that my neg test was not accurate and what is causing these lymph nodes to be swollen and painless for this long consistantly....?

Im sorry to bother u but i just cant get it out of my head.

Your negative HIV test is conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Unfortunately I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can tell you what is not causing them: It's not HIV! Why not see your doctor for a checkup?

Lap - Typical question - Pls answer, I m asking for second time. I will donate without fail.
gym risk from a Catholic priest