Lap - Typical question - Pls answer, I m asking for second time. I will donate without fail.

Hi Sir, First time in my lifetime i went to strip bar last week (i have stong values and beliefs). I was wearning Jeans Pant and inside night pant (after underwear). I took lap dance with 3 girls initially for 5 minutes each and did not feel anything due to my Jeans pant. But when i was taking lap dance from 4th girl i just removed my jip and then finally opened jeans pant and half of my night pant for 3 minutes when I got ejaculation. She continued rubbing/sitting on my penis with her back/vagina covered with tiny underwear for 2 to 3 minutes and then i realized and wore my night pant again. She was wearing tiny (small) underwear on her vagina and it was dry and I did not feel touching her vagina yet all. But I saw my top of penis out of my underwear for last 3 minutes. Her vagina and her tiny underwear was totally dry. Please tell me did i get any infectiion?? I am very upset from last 4 days. Please answer and help me.

I will donate without fail.

You have "strong values and beliefs," but you had four lap dances at the local Badda Bing!?!? Hmm . . . OK, if you say so. You wouldn't happen to be a Mormon would you? Oh never mind; on to the problem at hand.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your four Bouncing Betties is essentially nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative. I'm confident it will indeed be negative.

Almost 20 Years of Life in Hell
I cant shake this feelin Dr. Bob