Settle a bet Doc!

So i boughs walgreens brand of body lotion. I had it for a day and didn't open it. I went up to the mountains on vacation and never used it. Once I was home..2 days later.. I opened it and notice no protective seal (most lotions don't have one) Now when I finally opened it I noticed a thick consistency at the top. My friend said don't use it because he heard some people are putting semen in lotions to infect people. I bet him $50 saying it was bull! Now tell me doc.. could thid happen??

Having it for 3 days going up 8000 elevation and coming down then opening it and getting infected??

My friend and I say which ever one of us win the bet will donate the $50!

Love you doc!

You win the bet! But your friend wins this week's most gullible award for believing outlandish urban legends. You might want to remind your friend that HIV doesn't live very long at all outside the body. Also, HIV cannot permeate intact skin! Plus, do you know how difficult it would be to pop your cork into the narrow neck openings on those body lotion bottles!

Finally, you should remind your friend that stories about people drying their wet kitty cats in the microwave oven only to have them explode aren't true either.

fibroids and HIV antibody test.
creatine levels and truvada