|Can I infect myself from a HIV test?
Jan 11, 2009
Please dr. Bob tell me if I can infect myself from doing a test for HIV on me. I touched some of it's components. I'm very afraid. The test is from Medmira and is called MIRACARE.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no.
The long answer is hell no!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Shingles?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.