please answer, very very worried about hiv ars symptoms

Hi Dr. Bob, I understand you have many people to respond to but I really need some feedback of my experience because everyone I know thinks I'm just going nuts. A month and a half back I got a haircut. While getting the haircut the barber went to wipe something with a napkin. I couldent see what she was wipping, so I thought the worse and it could of been a cut on her finger, and she could of been HIV positive. During the haircut, her hands came close to my eyes, and I could of got a nick because she used electical trimmers. I couldent see blood on the barber because she was African American and had very dark skin. I wasent too worried about this incident until 2 weeks later I got classic ars symptoms: extreme fatigue, muscle pains, pain in my tonsils, scratchy throat, on and off mild fever, and a headache, also mild tender nodes in armpit. These symptoms lasted for apporx. 2-3 weeks, but the fever went away in a week, fatigue and muscle pain lingered for about a month getting less intense each day. Also a few times my face and ears felt hot and was flushed. This contact with the barber is freaking me out. I never had sex (im only 20), never did needle drugs, and should have no worries, but these symptoms are so much like ars its scaring the *#$&% out of me. I read some of your old posts regarding barber shops, and you said their could be a "remote" risk, which means it could happen. Do you have any odds of how it could, and is there any documented cases in the world of this??? My symptoms cant be mono cause I had it 2 years ago, and it didnt feel like the classic flu, which only leaves hiv ars symptoms left. I guess If there is no documented cases of barber hiv transfer, I will be the first unfortunately! (or maybe some people got infected via barber, but have sex so much they just thought it was from having sex) please respond, I know ur busy and sometimes too many people write at once, but it would be well appreciated to get feedback from a top hiv/aids expert like yourself. Its nice to know people with hiv are living normal long lives like yourself, and hopefully will all live way into their eldery years! Thank you so much to take ur time and read this, again its very well appreciated to get professional hiv feedback from yourself! Thank You!!!!!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted. "Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and who is not HIV infected. There are many potential causes for your symptoms other than the ones you mention. If you're bothered, see your general medical doctor for a checkup. HIV is not your problem! And, by the way, that new "faux-hawk" hairstyle looks great!

3rd time - Gave head to Dubya and scared.
Re: Do my kids need to be tested