3rd time - Gave head to Dubya and scared.

JUST JOKING BUT I HOPE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION

Dr:

I am scared and would like your expert opinion. Last weekend I had unprotected receptive and insertive oral sex with 2 guys. 1st sucked me for about 1 minute (no cum) and I sucked him for about 4 (no cum). I didn't even find any pre-cum. He also rimmed me as well pretty deeply. He had a big penis and he did deep throat me but it wasn't what I would call severe. Did gag a few times though. I have great oral health and didn't brush before this encounter. The next day, stupidly, I had oral sex with another guy both insertive and receptive. No cum again, and I sucked the head for all of 15 seconds, again mostly the shaft and very gentle). We then fucked each other, totally protected with condoms I brought and tested, and we didn't even cum in the condom in each other. Not worried about that. I am really scared because the next day I had a sore throat. I had also been partying, and smoking which I don't normally do. My throat was red and , but I had other symptoms of sinus ache, runny nose, phlegm associated with a cold, etc. I've also been tired, but I haven't been sleeping well either. I went to my doc today who did a STD screen. He said I had all symptoms of sinus infection which he has seen a lot of and my symptoms are classic. He said that my risk was low, but there is a risk of transmission from receptive. He said that where I live (rural VT) also is a factor because it is quite low risk to get HIV here, which was shocking for me to hear. Can you gauge what my risks are? I feel so tired, but I also feel like I have a light cold. Is this ARS? Am I royally fucked, and not in a good way?

Thank you so much for your time. Please set my mind at ease and give me good Karma.

P.S. I made a donation as well the other day.

Gosh, whoever knew there was so much hot action going on in rural Vermont?!

I agree with your doctor: The risk of HIV transmission/acquisition is extremely low. As with all types of penetrative sex, the receptive partner is always at greater risk than the insertive partner.

If "partying" means popping uppers (crack, coke, meth, ecstasy or whatever) as opposed to playing naked Twister, I strongly advise you stop, for both your physical and mental well-being. I also strongly recommend you quit smoking. If you don't, it will kill you in a very painful and undignified fashion.

Your sore throat was most likely due to your deep-throating the other dudes trouser snake (anaconda?) plus smoking. Certainly a sinus infection is a distinct possibility.

My advice is to follow your doctor's recommendations and also to get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Thanks for your donation. In return I'm sending, as requested, my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

questions about HIV - reentering dating at 47
please answer, very very worried about hiv ars symptoms