Really quick question

Hi Doctor Bob,

I know you always say symptoms of ARS are wide and varying and that they cannot be used for diagnosis, but I was wondering, how common are mouth ulcers as a symptom of ARS as your list makes no mention of them? I have read conflicting answers to this - some sites say they are common and some sites (I believe somewhere on the body) say there is no real link. What are your thoughts?

Thanks you Doctor.

Really quick question. Really quick answer! Mouth ulcers can be part of the ARS "rash." Of the 70% of ARS cases that have rash, some have mucocutaneous ulceration involving the mouth, esophagus and/or genitals. I don't have a statistical percentage for you, but certainly mouth ulcers can be part of ARS.

Passion Overides Common Sense
OBERLIN 2009 (CONCERTED EFFORT 2008)