Risk Exposure - Feeling Anxious and Swollen Glands

Hello there, Apologies if this has been answered before. I have been through the site but there is still anxiety. My story is somewhat a little shameful and definitely been a little stupid of late. I am a gay male who met up with another male in October of 08. I swallowed semen after having oral sex (me being the receptive partner). He apologised and said he was negative. I went on PEP regardless the next day. Unfortunately in December I was having anal sex with another casual partner (me being receptive again) and we realised the condom had broken. There was no semen, but there was blood, so I decided to go on PEP again. All things happen in threes ... last week, Dec 30 I once again gave a blow job and when we went to go further he disclosed his positive status to me. I was fine with that as there was no semen involved, only precum. My gums and mouth were in perfect health. Only thing is I cannot remember when I actually brushed my teeth at the time. Since then I have come down with a strep throat, my eyes were sore with a mild fever on the weekend, and over the last two days my glands are "swollen". I am hoping the glands are only a result of me poking and prodding, like I have been. My underarms also feel a little sore this evening. I keep telling myself that last week was low risk and that it is too soon for any symptoms to show as a result of pre cum. I am now wondering re my previous two risk encounters, plus any other encounters I did not deem to risk associated (condoms etc) would be the cause of the way I am feeling right now. Many Thanks and I hope this email finds you well. Please advise where to send donations also :-)

Sexperience #1. Generally PEP would not be recommended for oral sex with a partner of unknown (reportedly negative) status.

Sexperience #2. Unprotected (including broken-condom) receptive anal sex carries the highest risk for HIV transmission.

Sexperience #3. Oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV acquisition.

Regarding your symptoms, I tend to doubt they are HIV related. However, the only way to know for certain is to get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds you did not contract HIV are astronomically in your favor.

As for donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative.

re:Thanks so much Dr.Bob,so do i woohoo?
follow up bi guy with crypto