re:Thanks so much Dr.Bob,so do i woohoo?

Dr.Bob!

Woohooo!!!!! Thanks a million for the reassurance that you have given me...I was almost getting OCD like symtoms for HIV...I had thrown my clothes i wore that night at the club...before i got your advice..changed my phone that the hooker had touched...sorry...but yes,as per your advice am not throwing my wallet and other things that i was afraid to even touch after the incident...whew,i was fearing that my passport was even infected...all things with me that time i thought was infected...like my watch and stuff...Doc, why are we all so afraid...i guess it is the Stigma attached to HIV..thank you...i have given wire transfer instructions to the bank.I run a web design and development company here in India...if you are currently spending money on your website concertedeffort.org, i will be gladly want to do it free of cost and maintain it in the long run.that is the best way i can be of use to you...also 2.if your foundation has any plans for India in terms of projects/Fund raising, please let me know.I will try and do my best.Cheers...Not at all worried and married guy!.and yes,we have started working towards making a baby : )

Hi Not-at-all-worried Guy,

I'm glad you read my advice before ditching your wallet, watch and passport!!! Those things are harder to replace than a cell phone and disco-outfit.

WOO-HOO!

Thank you for your very kind offer to help my foundation with its Web site design and development. At the present time, concertedeffort.org is designed, maintained and hosted pro bono. However, if that situation changes, we certainly would be interested in your very kind offer. Thank you!

As for projects in India, we have no plans in the immediate future; however, once again I thank you for your very kind offer. We try to post upcoming events on the Web site. We have primarily California-based events scheduled for the next few months.

I'm delighted the worries are gone and the baby making has begun!

Be well. Stay well.

HIV and receptive anal intercourse
Risk Exposure - Feeling Anxious and Swollen Glands