Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Massage Parlour Manipulations!
Jan 7, 2009

Dr.Bob, Best of the year 2009 to you - may you continue your truly noble mission of helping the worried well, and others in need of your healing touch, kind word, and gut-wrenchingly funny sense of humour!

Here's the build-up before my question: typical massage parlour scenario in Dubai...nice rub, then the Chinese girl decided to slide off my underwear ( I was beyond resisting at this point). She had me turn around after the back rub, and coaxed me into letting her handle Mr.Mushroom.( I swear I had no intention of this before-hand!!) She oiled up her hands, and then gently stroked me up and down, including pressing the pee-hole, the shaft, etc. Maybe 10-15 up-down strokes, with a little bit of external prostrate massage ( no finger penetration)

She did not stroke me to completion, but towelled me down afterwards.

In between, I also fondled her breasts a little bit, including getting her to expose her nipple which I squeezed.

Questions: 1)Am I at risk of having her possibly unclean hands ( with previous massage client's secretions on them) infecting me, as she did press down on my pee-hole ?

2) could secretions left on her nipple by previous client's hands put me at any risk whatsoever ?

3)Not sure if the towel she used on Mr.Mushroom was a fresh one, or had been used on previous client's who had had a happy ending.Any risk to take into account here ?

4)Sould I be worried from a HIV, or HEP point of view ?

Overall, a cause for anxiety, which I look forward to put to rest.....

Your precious advice is most appreciated and required!

Thanks in advance, Dubai Dumbo

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Dubai Dumbo,

Gosh, with such kind compliments, how could I not respond to your questions? (Were you a real suck-up brownnoser in grade school too??? Yeah, I thought so!)

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

3. Nope.

4. Nope.

I see absolutely no cause for concern (other than the fact your "happy ending" was incomplete!).

By the way, how did she give you "a little bit of external prostate massage" without finger penetration through your back door? Anatomically it's impossible to reach the prostate any other way!

I don't think you are a Dubai Dumbo, but rather a Dubai Distressed Dude (although, as it turns out, your distress is unwarranted!).

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
thanks
Next
How do I tell him?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.