thanks

THis is not a question, but I just wanted to thank you for your answer on seb. ecz. from the 5th. I think I was so upset about the encounter that my anxiety and stress may have caused it and thats why it showed up 2-3 months after the potential encounter.

I have sent a 40.00 donation via your website and thank you so much. You are truly a wonderful guy and an inspiration to everyone.

Thank you again for all of the great information!

Thanks for your thanks, kind comments and donation. All are warmly appreciated. By the way, I tend to agree with your medical assessment!

Be well. Stay well.

indian guy
Massage Parlour Manipulations!