Living the scare, thank you

In a moment of indecision, and to get over a relationship gone sour, I had anal sex where I was the top with a person of unknown status.

Coming back to a cold German winter, the chills and mouth dryness, and this feeling of fatigue sent me on a tizzy around the internet which is not such a good thing since every symptom is what you have, every bump the bump described. I kept coming back to your replies and kept reassuring myself, thank you so much, they are what really helped me sleep the little that I could over these last 3 months since the act.

I got the results today, they came back with a negative.

I cannot begin to thank you enough.

You cannot begin to thank me enough? Why not? Send cupcakes with butterscotch frosting and chocolate sprinkles on top! Then again, they might be a bit stale coming all the way from Germany, so I'll just graciously accept your kind comments and thanks with much appreciation!

WOO-HOO! (or, in German, "JUHU"!)

Auf Wiedersehen!

very worried person
indian guy