just when everything was ok

Just when i was starting to control my hiv fears, i have been told that i need to get tested for cvid and that this could lead to false negitive hiv tests.. now i have had many hiv tests elisas for type 1/2 Now i do have loads of symtoms ie, swollen lymph nodes, swollen spleen, mouth ulcers, oral thrush, gingvitis, sore muscles and joints, loose stool, shrtness of breath. I have had lots of tests done and most of my childhood vaccines took i only needed a boaster for measles and hep b. My immunoglodulins where elevated but have can down to normal range. my cd19 b cells % are low at 8(normal range 12 according to my hospital) When the hospital checked my t cells. My cd4 was low but they rechecked it and % is 40 (normal range) when my dr told me this he sent me to hiv specilist who told me if i had cvid i would have been in hospital by now and loking at my tcells there is no need to test me for hiv, especially since im neg on elisa. Do you think i could have hiv and well as cvid. I am getting told so much cotradicting information,

I agree with the information and advice you received form the HIV specialist physician.

When working as a volunteer health care worker, is it possible I contracted the HIV virus?
Am i at Risk ? How do i donate money??