hairdresser do I need pep

I would like to send you a donation please let me were to send my donation.

I am a hairdresser the other day when cutting my last client of the day I cut the top of my finger it was a small cut about half cm long but it blead. Then about 30 min later I went to a park and meet a man there. He had his hand down his pants I realized he was playing with himself. He then took his hand out of his pants and graded and touched my hand that had the cut on it. The cut was not bleeding at this time my concern is if he had a little of precum on his hand and touched my hand and finger and a little of precum came in contact with the finger with the cut on it. Becuse most men have precum when erect. Do you feel that I am at risk for HIV infection? Do you I need to start pep and do you warrent testing for this type of exposure? Thank you for you time.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. I see no cause for concern or HIV testing and certainly no indication for PEP!

Thanks for your interest in the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information is available on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well. Stop worrying, OK?

Gus, the south american fan of Obama
When working as a volunteer health care worker, is it possible I contracted the HIV virus?