Gus, the south american fan of Obama

Hola Bob! Guess you might get to remember me. I'm Gus from Argentina. I had a 'tranny transaction' with pre cum involved (had a handjob performed on me). Like most guys on this forum, I was terrified by the idea of getting infected via this episode. You told me if I was worried I should get tested. What do you think I did? Yes, I got tested. My first test was 3 weeks after the event and my last one was 12 and a half weeks after the aforementioned TRANSaction. Both results were negative. Time for woo hooing Bob? Guess it is. Hope this is a great year for you and doctor Steve (by the way, congratulations on your marriage!!!)

Gus

Ps: I still owe a donation for your organization, I haven't forgotten about that.

Hi Gus,

Is it WOO-HOO time for Gus? Absofrickinlutely!! Congratulations Gus! And thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Thank you!!!
hairdresser do I need pep