For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hi Doc how to send donation

I was with a girl that has hep c. I had sex with her and there was some blood on the condom she said she was just getting off period. I went to clean my bed sheets the two days later I noticed blood on my pillow case. The day after my brothers cat scrathed me on my hand. When i sleep sometimes my hand moves around the pillow case. Is it possible the day old dried blood came in contact with my day old cut. What is my risk for HIV or Hep c. Could not find answer in archives. Thank you George

Hi George,

Both your HIV and hepatitis C-acquisition risks are nonexistent. Stop worrying. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's website at

Re: Dr Bob, Please Answer, Will Donate
sextoys, fleshlights (FLESHLIGHT) (SEX TOYS, 2009)