Re: Dr Bob, Please Answer, Will Donate

Dr. Bob, thank you for replying to my question. I tried to send a donation via the online credit card system but it didn't work, not sure if it was my card or a problem with the website. Anyways, I shall set up international transfer tomorrow and send through the donation asap.

I'm sorry to bother you with a couple more questions, but as I have one more month before I can get a definative result, I promise these are the last questions I'll ask. The first is, you posted in another response that ARS produces multiple symptoms. So if I have diarrhea, but no other symptoms would that be leaning towards me being less likely to have contracted HIV? Is it possible for only one symptom to indicate HIV? The other question is that from statistics, 96% who have ARS suffer from fever. 37% suffer from diarrhea. So basically fever is the number one indicator and then there are additional indicators that accompany it? I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm just trying to educate myself to the best of my ability. Keep smiling. Matt

Hi Matt,

1. Having one isolated symptom, such as diarrhea, would be extremely uncommon for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

2. George Bush got reelected; consequently anything is "possible," no matter how unlikely or unfortunate!

3. Fever is the most common ARS symptoms. It is not the "number one indicator!" Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

Matt, I've checked with the company that hosts the foundation's Web site (www.concertedeffort.org). Everything is functioning normally, including the donation function.

Thanks again for your desire to make a contribution to help others in desperate need.

Good luck. Be well.

fish oil & atripla
Hi Doc how to send donation