17 and first HIV test

I got tested at an HIV clinic... They did a rapid test where they prick your finger with a lancet. A few minutes after I put the band-aid on I took it off while still at the clinic. Now I'm worried if I touched a door knob or table, or anything that had hiv infected blood on it and then it got into the small prick on my finger, since it had only been a few minutes after the finger prick.

Am I at risk?

Is the small lancet prick large enough of a wound (tiny,same kind of lancet to check sugar/glucose) for hiv to get into, or does it have to be a larger wound?

How fast does HIV die on surfaces??

Thank you doc! You're too cute <3

I just donated half of my pay check to you :) F.Y.I I don't make too much :/ lol

Relax Max. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent and your fears, completely unwarranted.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and the "too cute" comment!

Be well.

BIG BEAR OR BUST!
I went to a boardwalk clinic to get my regular blood work.