Happy new year thebody.com
Jan 5, 2009
Evening, someone I love very much was recently tested positive ... had a hard time in the beginning ... but found a good friend, good counsellor and a good doctor ... the later two pointed me to this site ... I feel much better after about a month of crash course on HIV/AIDS and reading your witty and funny take on ... what, otherwise would be a dull and dead serious topic. Thank you very much. Lots of love ... Happy new year 2009! Jason
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks! Give your "virally enhanced" buddy a hug from me and save one for yourself as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.