I want to have a baby please help!

Dear Doc,

I really need your advice. I have written before but there were no answer from you. I desperately need advice and I have donated to your association. To make it brief, I had raw scratches when my cat scratched me. It was pretty bad. The wounds were very open I would say. But no active bleeding. Only very red lines, it's like you could see the flesh, with the skin being ripped off. So 1-2 hours after I got those scratches I was walking in some back back alleys when some sex workers grabbed me, their hands wrapped around my wounds! I struggled free but I got worried that I might get something from them if they were to be HIV +ve. Am I sounding crazy? Is there a risk here? Please help. I just got married and I wanted to try for a baby with my wife but now I do not dare to have unprotected sex with her, for fear of infecting her with anything. Do I have to go get tested after 3 months? I'm feeling so stressed. :( You are the greatest doc I know in this HIV field. I will follow what you advise me so pls pls help me.

"Am I sounding crazy?" Yep, you sound like a completely wacked-out nutter.

"Is there a risk here?" Nope!

"Do I have to go get tested after 3 months?" Nope!

"I'm feeling so stressed." Yep and it's time you talked to your doctor about your problems with your stress and anxiety and irrational fears of HIV. Counseling may well be very helpful! The only other piece of advice I have for you is to consider declawing that ferocious feline!

when does seborrheic eczema occur?
I was worried for two years