Surprise letter in the mail

Today I opened a letter that came in yesterday. I didn't open it yesterday so it ended up sitting on my coffee table for 1 day. Today (the next day the letter came in) i opened it and noticed blood on the env envelope. if the mail lady, or whomever bled on it, had HIV, would there be a risk? I think it was dried blood, but not sure. I already sent a donation for this question. you really help us all out so much. thank you in advance :) love ya!

The HIV-acquisition risk would be completely nonexistent.

Love you too babe.

The nurse made me scare to be with my hubby.
Elisa test positive, indeterminate result for western blotting, PCR DNA negative