Surprise letter in the mail
Jan 5, 2009
Today I opened a letter that came in yesterday. I didn't open it yesterday so it ended up sitting on my coffee table for 1 day. Today (the next day the letter came in) i opened it and noticed blood on the env envelope. if the mail lady, or whomever bled on it, had HIV, would there be a risk? I think it was dried blood, but not sure. I already sent a donation for this question. you really help us all out so much. thank you in advance :) love ya!
Response from Dr. Frascino
The HIV-acquisition risk would be completely nonexistent.
Love you too babe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.