Thanks so much Dr.Bob,so do i woohoo?

Dear Dr.Bob thank you so much for taking time out to answer my question...i was really paranoid since we are planning to have a baby and i was scared to have sex with my wife....so i woohooo now????also i was about to throw my phone and other things like credit card,wallet which the phoe came in touch with...i dont have to do that right?....also doc,i dont have a credit card...will send in a check or wire transfer...god bless doc...great work...cheers not so worried married guy

Hi Not-So-Worried Married Guy,

I'm glad to be of service.

Yes, you are now Dr. Bob-certified to WOO-HOO! Do not throw your phone, credit cards or wallet away. They are not infectious and certainly not harmful in any way. Stop worrying and start the baby making! (It's much more fun!)

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Am i at Risk?.Donation info needed Jan 3, 2009

Dear Dr.Bob, Am writing in for the Nth time and very desperate to hear from you. I was in dubai last month on work and one night went to a night club for a drink...there were a lot of women who came upto me and spoke to me...one of them used my phone as well.I would have shook hands with a few girls...i came back to my room where i masturbated....am really worried now as all the girls i met were Prostitutes... Please clarify on these questions. 1. I shook hands and hugged a couple of them when saying good bye...am i at risk here 2.I came back and masturbated...is there a risk? 3.one of the girls used my phone...am afraid to touch my phone and the other things my phone came in contact with...should i use the phone/credit card etc the phone came in touch with...

4.should i get tested?

am starting a family and am really worried doc..please help me out...

need the donation info from india.. yours truly worried and married guy

Hello Worried and Married Guy,

I was hoping you would review the information in the archives rather than get increasingly desperate waiting for a personal response from me. (The reassurance you desire has been waiting for you in the archives! Check it out!)

HIV is not transmitted via casual contact. Period. End of story!

Responding to your specific questions:

1. Absolutely not.

2. Absolutely not.

3. Absolutely no risk whatsoever.

4. There is absolutely no medical indication for HIV testing.

Please note if HIV were so easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "donate" tab!

Be well. Stop worrying.

Diagnosis Correct?
3rd attempt (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?)