Spaghetti del Dr. Bob... maybe is time for a new Dr. Bob's recipe! :)

Ciao Dr. Bob,

It's again the Italian guy living in Paris who dedicated to you his favourite Spaghetti (tomato, ricotta, aubergine, basil, parmigiano)! ☺

I really would like to thank you! Since last year, when you helped me, not only I changed behaviour and sensibilized all my friends but also I take the time every week to come here and read how you doin', it makes me feel good knowing youre there!. I'm sending you my best vibes!

I'm writing you also because I'd love to have your support and opinion on something happened to me.

A month ago I was involved in petting with a girl, we didn't have any penetration since we forgot condoms, but still during mutual masturbation and mutual oral, there was some contact/grinding between the tip of my penis and her wet vagina. The next day I woke up and my glands looked a little bit red (maybe beacuse of the frottage). I didn't pay attention to that, since in my head that night was safe sex.

But then, 18 days after, I experienced a sudden fever (38.4 C) that progressively disappeared within 2 days, sore throat, headache, thrush, and after a few days I experienced persistent stipsi/diarrhea. My doc visited me the first day and told me it was a classic ryno/ pharyngitis/flu.

Suddenly I started panic, maybe because I know the ARS symptoms list I totally ruined my Christmas holidays and still I am in panic.

Im testing at 6 weeks but can you please help me once again with your words? I promise not only a donation but I guess that after a year you deserve a new recipe ☺

Grazie mille mio caro Dr. Bob e Buon Anno!!!

Buon Giorno Ragazzo,

Welcome back to the forum! I'm delighted you have taken charge of your life and consciously decided to remain safe and healthy.

The HIV-acquisition risk from the episode you describer is extremely low at best. Certainly any symptoms that appear the very next day after a potential exposure would not be related to HIV, as the symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) take two to three weeks to become manifest.

The flu-like symptoms you experienced 18 days later are most likely exact that, the flu! Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Consequently I strongly advise you not panic about your "classic rhino/pharyngitis/flu." I'm quite confident your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test will be negative.

I should tell you that I wasn't sure what to cook for dinner this evening and after reading your question I decided to try your pasta recipe. BRAVO! It turned out great. I still plan on coming to your restaurant in Paris to try your version sometime soon. (I'm overdue for a trip to the City of Lights.)

Thanks again for your donation and your culinary tributes!

Ti auguro per il prossimo anno felicità e buona salute.

Came on my arm during a lap dance
WIF wishing u happy new yr;