Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Came on my arm during a lap dance
Jan 4, 2009

Hi, I was a stripper.

During a lap dance I had my back turned and a guy pulled it out and came all over my arm.

I shave my arms regularly and I'm terrified I could have picked up something.

I didn't see any cuts or anything on my arm and washed with anti-bacterial soap as soon as I could but I can't lay my worries to rest. Please, help.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

It must have been a mighty fine lap dance for the horned-up client to pop his cork and spunk your arm! Relax Max. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact skin, OK? If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The test result will undoubtedly be negative. There really is no medical indication for the test; however, if it puts your fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Be well. (And remember to include pics of you in a sparkle thong next time you submit a question, OK?)

Dr. Bob

Previous
Cunnilingus HELP!
Next
Spaghetti del Dr. Bob... maybe is time for a new Dr. Bob's recipe! :)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.