Came on my arm during a lap dance

Hi, I was a stripper.

During a lap dance I had my back turned and a guy pulled it out and came all over my arm.

I shave my arms regularly and I'm terrified I could have picked up something.

I didn't see any cuts or anything on my arm and washed with anti-bacterial soap as soon as I could but I can't lay my worries to rest. Please, help.

It must have been a mighty fine lap dance for the horned-up client to pop his cork and spunk your arm! Relax Max. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact skin, OK? If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The test result will undoubtedly be negative. There really is no medical indication for the test; however, if it puts your fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Be well. (And remember to include pics of you in a sparkle thong next time you submit a question, OK?)

Cunnilingus HELP!
Spaghetti del Dr. Bob... maybe is time for a new Dr. Bob's recipe! :)