wohooohoo and thank you

Dear Mister Frascino

I wrote to you about 2 months ago about the possibility of getting infected via semen-eye contact.Your answer helped me t go through the waiting period before taking the test.It is negative...as predicted! I just wanted to thank you for the help you give to all of us hypocondriacs ,worried wells full of catholic guilt feelings and so on. Mind can play very bad tricks on us.It is so important to find someone that can bring us back to reality. I wish you a happy new year 2009.And again all the best to you and your husband!

WOO-HOO! You're welcome! Catholic guilt? Yeah, I know it well from my early years in Catholic grammar school. Luckily I escaped to public schools in the fourth grade, because the Catholic school burned down! No, it wasn't my fault, although I think Sister Justine still has her doubts.

Happy Healthy Holidays to you too!

Scared to Death
Dr Bob, please answer, will donate